Kelly Services Digital Marketing Specialist in Chicago, Illinois
Digital Marketing Specialist (Temp to Hire)
A leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator is looking a Digital Campaign Specialist to join at a pivotal time for our organization, as we accelerate our journey to create best-in-class experiences for our customers.
As a member of the campaign Center-of-Excellence, the Digital Campaign Specialist is responsible for developing global omnichannel campaigns and associated tactics within Marketo. He/she/they will provide hands-on support for multi-region campaigns, partnering with marketing leaders to achieve their objectives and to drive demand and lead generation.
• Create and manage campaign tactics and efforts within Marketo to support global business marketing plans and other region campaigns as needed, including email, landing pages, webinars, social media, dynamic content, A/B tests
• In partnership with analytics teams, monitor and report campaign performance and metrics and analyze to make proactive recommendations based on results
• Assist with lead scoring, lead lifecycle, maintaining and segmenting lead database, database management and ensuring lead synch to CRM
• Contribute and generate ideas for leveraging marketing automation to achieve stakeholders’ broader goals
• Stay up to date with the latest marketing automation and email marketing best practices and share ideas with team
• Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing, B2B/Product Marketing, or related field
• 2+ years of experience as a Marketo user (Marketo certification preferred)
• Working knowledge of Salesforce as an integrated CRM platform
• Good understanding of HTML, css and experience in using image editing software
• Experience developing strategies and executing campaigns to support business goals
• Ability to interact with and work with multiple functions/stakeholders
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong organizational and project management skills with ability to prioritize based on business outcome
Why Kelly ® ?
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.