Robert Half International Accounting Manager in Chicago, Illinois
Tired of long hours, managing staff and never-ending demands from management? Imagine finding the perfect job at the perfect time! Our full-time consultants, referred to as Salaried Professionals, have done so! Are you looking for stability, work/life balance, great benefits and the opportunity to diversify your experience? Our Consultants are full-time, salaried employees with Fortune Company-level benefits, vacation time, holidays and are not required to travel.
ROBERT HALF MANAGEMENT RESOURCES (NYSE: RHI) is more than just a staffing firm. We are a $5B+ global professional services firm and the only company in the area offering this type of opportunity. Our local consulting practice continues to grow throughout Chicago, and we have been helping the area’s most successful companies solve challenges for decades.
Working in our Salaried Professional Practice, you will be deployed to local clients to assist with a project suited to your expertise and experience. You’ll roll up your sleeves, work side-by-side with client leadership to drive results, add value and provide solutions.
As our practice continues to expand, we are hiring experienced, hands-on professionals looking for an opportunity to add value, enjoy work/life balance and Work Happy! The benefits of consulting with a global leader:
• STABILITY: No need to worry about your role and compensation as we pay Bench Time when you are in-between deployments.
• QUALITY of LIFE: Enjoy a predictable work week and no calls or texts from your boss on weekends!
• VARIETY and CAREER EXPANSION: You’ll have the opportunity to work for a variety of companies and industries and expand your network.
• CAREER PARTNER: You’ll be partnered with a Manager with whom you can have open, honest conversations with about your career path.
• COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS: Market-competitive salary, Fortune-level benefit plan, paid for all hours worked and guaranteed salary.
Typical Required Experience includes:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• CPA preferred
• 8-plus years of general accounting, reporting, FPA experience in med/large corporate setting
• Exceptional IT skills, familiarity with ERP systems and strong understanding of the typical corporate accounting functions such as closings, reporting, budgeting and forecasts
Do you have a versatile personality? Do you thrive in fast paced environments? Do you like working on Projects?
Sr. Accountant will assist the accounting team with billing, account reconciliations. Create and post journal entries, reconcile general ledger accounts, perform Intercompany consolidations, Fixed Asset, accruals, assist with month end, heavy analysis, and financial reporting and statement preparation.
Robert Half offers this exciting, full-time opportunity to reliable and degreed accountants to join their elite Salaried Professional Services (SPS) program. Our Salaried Professional Services program provides employees with the advantages of full-time employment along with the opportunity to work with multiple clients. A career as a Salaried Professional with Management Resources will provide you top pay and great benefits by offering access to health insurance coverage, vacation/sick days, 401K plan, Educational Reimbursement Program, Continuing Education Training, etc. You will work on challenging engagements tailored to your experience, skill sets and career objectives. Plus, you will have a dedicated Staffing Executive as Career Manager to help you achieve the professional success you desire.
Education and Qualifications:
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
• Strong excel skills and experience with large ERP software (NetSuite, SAP, Great Plains, MS Dynamics etc.) is highly preferred
• Ability to work in fast paced environments
• Ability to focus on details
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/management-resources to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $95,000.00 - $125,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Chicago, IL
Date Posted: March 25, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-9502530704
Staffing Area: Interim Project-Based Financial