Robert Half International Manufacturing Administrative Assistant in Chicago Heights, Illinois
A Client of ours in the Manufacturing Industry is looking for an Administrative Assistant. This position is temp to hire, Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
• Back-up for plant payroll and maintain attendance records.
• Support the QC Lab, maintenance & production departments by entering data into the E1 system and all other computer systems.
• Compile metrics and reports in support of manufacturing operations.
• Provide administrative support to Maintenance Manager as directed
• Input data into E1 is support or the work order process.
• Provide administrative support for CH and WW Operations
• Generate and publish a variety of plant reports in support of the manufacturing departments.
• Provides support for all safety and environmental initiatives.
• Follows all environmental, health and safety protocols.
• Provide support for the Plant Safety Committee Proactively attempts to prevent all accidents and eliminate all unsafe conditions.
• Demonstrates management’s commitment to safety.
• Fulfill responsibilities which ensure food safety, legality and quality
• Education level: High School Diploma or General Education Diploma /B.A. or B.S.
• 3+ year’s successful experience in an office or other administrative capacity.
• General proficiency with Microsoft office products.
• General proficiency working with online data entry systems like ERP platforms and payroll processing software.
• Familiarity with employee timekeeping and payroll auditing practices.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to learn and perform other functions including cycle counting and ordering.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $14.00 - $16.00 / Hourly
Location: Chicago Heights, IL
Date Posted: March 26, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01370-9502532050
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative