BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Digital Analyst in Chattanooga, Tennessee
Performs analytic initiatives utilizing specialized tools and approaches to meet organizational digital transformation requirements.
- Collecting external resources and data on industry trends, leading companies, and successful business cases; presenting solid technical support for management decision making processes.
- Collaborating with other functions to perform holistic analyses on organization performance to identify opportunities for digital transformation.
- Defining business requirements of digital analysis, and developing action plans on data acquisition, validation and analyses.
- Compiling and presenting regular reports reflecting the performance and status of digital transformation programs.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required. Equivalent experience is defined as 4 years of professional work experience in a corporate environment
- 4 years - Working in the field of digital graphic design, content management, web design and publishing, member/relationship database marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or function in a team environment sharing responsibility, roles and accountability.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Must be a team player, be organized and have the ability to handle multiple projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Job Specific Requirements:
- Healthcare background and experience
- Data analysis experience
- User Experience/User Interface background
Number of Openings Available:
BCBST BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, Inc.
Applying for this job indicates your acknowledgement and understanding of the following statement:
BCBST is an Equal Opportunity employer (EEO), and all employees and applicants will be entitled to equal employment opportunities when employment decisions are made. BCBST will take affirmative action to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals in all job classifications without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Further information regarding BCBST's EEO Policies/Notices may be found by reviewing the following page:
BCBST's EEO Policies/Notices
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee via-email, the Internet or any other method without a valid, written Direct Placement Agreement in place for this position from BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee HR/Talent Acquisition will not be considered. No fee will be paid in the event the applicant is hired by BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee as a result of the referral or through other means.
Tobacco-Free Hiring Statement
To further our mission of peace of mind through better health, effective 2017, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee and its subsidiaries no longer hire individuals who use tobacco or nicotine products (including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco, snuff, chewing tobacco, gum, patch, lozenges and electronic or smokeless cigarettes) in any form in Tennessee and where state law permits. A tobacco or nicotine free hiring practice is part of an effort to combat serious diseases, as well as to promote health and wellness for our employees and our community. All offers of employment will be contingent upon passing a background check which includes an illegal drug and tobacco/nicotine test. An individual whose post offer screening result is positive for illegal drugs or tobacco/nicotineand/or whose background check is verified to be unsatisfactory, will be disqualified from employment, the job offer will be withdrawn, and they may be disqualified from applying for employment for six (6) months from the date of the post offer screening results.
Resources to help individuals discontinue the use of tobacco/nicotine products include smokefree.gov or 1-800-QUIT-NOW.
As Tennessee's largest health benefit plan company, we've been helping Tennesseans find their own unique paths to good health for over 65 years. More than that, we're your neighbors and friends – fellow Tennesseans with deep roots of caring tradition, a focused approach to physical, financial and community good health for today, and a bright outlook for an even healthier tomorrow.