Calhoun International, LLC Threat Cyber Tech Lead (CASS) in Charlottesville, Virginia
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Serve as the primary technical point of contact in order to provide guidance and oversight to the most challenging analytic issues facing the Threat Cyber analytic team members. This individual should assist in enabling other analysts by providing input to the most challenging analytic, research and production related issues and tasks. The Threat Cyber Team Lead should be able to expertly work across all the efforts happening within their team, to allow for maximum collaboration.
• MA/MS degree in electrical or computer engineering, computer science, or directly related field of study AND 10 years of experience as a Software Engineer on US Army or DoD programs and projects that provide expert intelligence analysis services
• BA/BS degree in electrical or computer engineering, computer science, or directly related field of study AND 15 years of experience as a Software Engineer on US Army or DoD programs and projects that provide expert intelligence analysis services
• 20 years of experience as a Software Engineer on US Army or DoD programs and projects that provide expert intelligence analysis services
• Certified in at least one of the following: Security+, Network+, and CompTIA.
• Certified in at least one of the following: CSSLP. CISSP, ISSEP, CASP, CAP, GSLC, CISM, or DOD/DHS/NSA approved equivalent training.
• Demonstrates ability to define problems, supervise studies and lead surveys to collect and analyze data to provide advice and recommend solutions. • Demonstrates analytic leadership and expertise in identifying, planning, developing, and executing analytic production methodologies, tradecraft and techniques aligned with labor category mission. • Demonstrate extensive ability to provide strategic advice, technical guidance and expertise to senior Defense planners and policy makers. • Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of a wide range of National Level, DoD, DCI, DIA, and DA Information Security Program and Foreign Disclosure concepts, principles, practices, and procedures to review, analyze, and release classified and unclassified data in accordance with the National Disclosure Policy. • Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of data transfer requirements for moving data between classified and unclassified computer systems and is able to provide expert advice and guidance to contractor personnel on procedures. • Expert knowledge of the intelligence cycle and the analytical process that acts on collection to produce information for intelligence databases and products. • Excellent communication skills in order to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and subordinates. • Excellent analytic skills. • Demonstrated ability to manage research and coordination for long-term projects. • Demonstrates mastery of qualitative and quantitative analytic methodologies and pursue developments in academia or other fields that affect tradecraft methodology. Demonstrates ability to define comprehensive, new, or unique research approaches that enable rigorous assessments to address and contribute to high-level tasks. • Demonstrates in-depth analysis of analytic operations and knowledge management issues across organizational and intra-IC boundaries and clearly articulates key findings. • Demonstrates ability to review analytic products for cogent arguments, tradecraft standards, and adequate support for conclusions; routinely tests analytic rigor of analytic products. • Demonstrates superior written and oral communication skills. • Demonstrated experience with all-source intelligence processes, data evaluation, and analysis. • Demonstrated experience preparing intelligence publications or related academic reports in excess of 10 pages. • Demonstrated knowledge of SIGINT, HUMINT, OSINT, and other relevant data sources. • Demonstrated experience with intelligence analysis tools and databases. • Demonstrates comprehensive mission knowledge and skills that affirms completion of all developmental training and experiences for the labor category. • Demonstrates ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and/or technically advanced. • Demonstrates ability to structure analysis based on trends in reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organizations, and intelligence disciplines. • Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal oversight and direction. • Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution. • Demonstrates the ability to develop concise, insightful, and comprehensive products for defense intelligence. • Demonstrates the ability to lead teams in researching multifaceted or critical problems. Provides guidance in selecting, designing, and applying analytic methodologies. Uses argument evaluation and validated analytic methodologies to challenge differing perspectives.
• Military and tactical experience, such as foreign doctrine, tactical employment of systems, or supervision of such systems and tactics. • Demonstrated ability producing reports for senior DoD decision makers. • Demonstrated experience with the application of quantitative and qualitative analytic methods. • Detailed knowledge of NGIC, Army, DIA, NSA, CIA, and/or interagency operations. • Superior understanding of DoD Intelligence processes, activities, standards, and available analytic tools with general understanding of CASS operations. • Knowledge of and experience in planning and executing technical studies and reports for computer systems and computer networks.
• Current Top Secret / SCI • CI Poly Preferred