Honeywell Salesforce Lead SW Architect in Charlotte, North Carolina
The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a company that is transforming from a traditional industrial company to a contemporary digital industrial business, harnessing the power of cloud, big data, analytics, Internet of Things, and design thinking. You will support change that brings value to our customers, partners, and shareholders through the creation of innovative software and data-driven products and services. You will engineer contemporary architecture and services, constructing solutions that remain scalable, adaptable and replicable. You will support the service team in the design, development and implementation of Honeywell's enterprise Internet of Things (IOT) core platform services.
This role has Salesforce CRM solutioning and implementation responsibilities, as part of the Customer & Commercial Excellence Organization. The C&CE portfolio of projects include Digital Customer Experience and Commercial Excellence Solutions, including Web, Commerce, SalesForce.com, etc. The SFDC (Salesforce Dot Com) Lead SW Architect has the responsibilities grouped in following buckets.
· Platform / Solution Delivery
o Delivery of global SFDC solutions for the Honeywell enterprise
o Ensure IT systems and applications meet the requirements of the businesses and their processes
o Partner with project delivery teams to ensure adherence to common process and definition of new processes
o Provide leadership and subject matter expertise in the evaluation, design, planning and deployment of emerging solutions to drive exceptional experiences and increased productivity and growth
· Platform Strategy and Feature Roadmap Management
o Creation, business alignment and delivery of global SFDC feature roadmaps for enterprise
o Integrate SBG specific business processes related to SFDC into the Customer & Commercial Excellence (C&CE) Enterprise IT strategy
o Partner with Business Partners and other solutionists to identify functional and business needs and target emerging solutions
o Research and recommend innovative and contemporary technology solutions by leading R&D and POC efforts for SFDC solutions
· Solution & Service Optimization
o Drive commonality in the SFDC application platform across Honeywell enterprise
o Serve as a liaison to the solution operations team(s) to document and facilitate successful implementation of solution
o Advise and create methods to improve technical solution processes\
YOU MUST HAVE:
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum of 12 years IT Experience, at least 5 years Salesforce architect experience
· Salesforce certified application architect
· Minimum 2+ years’ experience with Agile Methodology & DevOps concepts
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to communicate across borders.
· Communicate and collaborate with internal technical teams and external business teams: sales; marketing; and customer service
· Proven people skills, working successfully in a team context with co-workers, clients, and managers. Candidate must be able to work effectively with a variety of stakeholders across multiple functions at Honeywell.
· Proven ability to work in a self-directed manner
· Able to set priorities and remain flexible in a changing environment
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.