Conn's HomePlus Inventory Control Coordinator in Charlotte, North Carolina
The Inventory Control Coordinator’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Monitors and maintains current inventory levels and investigates problems.
· Maintains Warehouse control systems, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
· Investigates inventory movement processes.
· May lead, guide, and train staff on performing related work, as appropriate to the area of operation.
· Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
· Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or inventory control.
· Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
· Database management skills.
· Ability to analyze and solve problems.
· Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
· Clerical, word processing, and/or office skills.
· Ability to safely operations warehouse equipment.
· High school diploma or GED; at least 1 year of warehouse experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Physical requirements and/or environment : Distribution Center
Conn’s is PROUD to be an equal opportunity employer.