Robert Half International Desktop Support Engineer in Charlotte, North Carolina
Responsible for all aspects of technical assistance and exemplary customer interaction support for a Client business desiring embedded, dedicated technical assistance. Work as a member of the Customer Interaction Services team and function as a technical expert in the laptop and mobile technology areas. Resolve and make decisions on moderate to complex service requests with limited to moderate risk. Ensure high quality and years of experience customer service with a retail mindset.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Plans, coordinates, and provides on-site technical support and problem resolution to include but not limited to: Windows, Office, Outlook, Apple Mac, iPhone and iPad expertise, meeting management, event support
• Responsible for adhering to established quality control and security protocols
• Builds, leverages, and maintains effective alliances across technical and business community
• Executes work from the corporate HQ's location, on-site, in-person white glove service delivery. Available to provide support to executive meetings off site and as necessary their home offices
• Interacts with customers to achieve efficient, effective results
• Multi-tasks and prioritizes in accordance with business priorities and executive availability requirements
• Records and responds to user queries using the incident management system
• Maintains ownership of customer problems until a mutually satisfactory resolution is obtained
• Escalates issues appropriately to other team members or other teams
• Identifies and highlights persistent problems
• Escalates issues to CIS Management and/or other team members as necessary
• Participation in team meetings when required
• 2 years of relevant experience supporting a large corporate enterprise
• 4 years of desk side experience in a detail oriented environment
• 4 years of hands on experience with installing, configuring and troubleshooting Office 365, IE, Skype of Business, printer troubleshooting. Experience with iOS operating system and Apple technologies
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Bachelor's Degree, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
• Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability • Demonstrated ability to work independently and with others
• Proven ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment Preferred:
• Technology related detail oriented certifications
• Familiarity with workgroup and domain environments, and general networking troubleshooting
• Experience in IT customer service environment using Service Now ITSM
• Strong Apple and WinTel technical capabilities
• Working knowledge of server architecture and administration.
• Networking devices and other infrastructure components (to include Wireless technologies).
• Audio/visual systems, such as projectors and teleconferencing equipment, and conference room support.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Date Posted: March 26, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03200-9502531995
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT