Oracle SaaS PR Manager in Charleston, South Carolina
Development of communication programs to promote Oracle's products & services.
Integrate advertising into the marketing campaigns. Assist with planning and management of pan-geography corporate and local campaign media plans. Plan, manage and implement corporate and local campaign advertising creative. Manage standard / moderately complex advertising campaigns and arrange sign off with country / regional management. Anticipate problems when dealing with relatively complex projects, propose and develop business driven solutions to overcome them. Integrate all advertising across the communications mix. Maintain and communicate brand advertising guidelines. Provide support to others managing partner advertising. Develop and manage brand communications audit. Measure advertising effectiveness.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. 2 years relevant experience. A proven track record in advertising across geography, two years experience, within a reputable global agency or major industry company.
This is a remote/office based position which may be performed anywhere in the United States except for within the state of Colorado.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is seeking a manager of product PR to help drive Oracle’s position as the fastest growing cloud company at scale. As a member of Oracle’s world class PR organization, you’ll be a key player within our SaaS product PR team. In this role, you will drive proactive communications programs across our CX portfolio specially focused on advertising technology.
We are looking for a communications professional with exceptional writing and critical thinking skills, as well as experience leading integrated PR programs and thought leadership campaigns. Must have proven track record of both developing plans/recommendations and executing. You should be a self-starter, results oriented, have a strong intellectual curiosity, be comfortable working within a matrixed organization and be able to thrive in a fast-paced, environment. A mix of agency and in-house experience is preferred.
• Develop subject matter expertise in Oracle technology, issues that impact our business and the competitive landscape.
• Create and execute communications programs that amplify Oracle’s product messages.
• Proactively identify and develop content that aligns with the strategic priorities of the business.
• Have a passion for developing and executing media relations programs—building and maintaining reporter relationships, identifying story ideas, pitching stories and securing coverage.
• Provide communications support and counsel to global colleagues.
• Conceptualize, write and deliver long-form content such as press releases, contributed articles and op-eds.
• Work cross functionally with various teams at Oracle.
• Cultivate relationships with tech reporters.
• BA/BS in Communications, Journalism or Public Relations preferred
• 2 - 4 years of communications experience, including technology/product and thought leadership programs
• Excellent writing, editing, and project management skills
Title: SaaS PR Manager
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 210006FD