HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Breast Imaging Registered Nurse PRN in Charleston, South Carolina
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive pay rates and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. As a PRN employee with Trident Medical Center, you'll enjoy: * Competitive compensation * Flexible scheduling * 401k * Employee stock purchase plan
Along with a huge opportunity for growth as you'll be joining one of the largest and most successful healthcare organizations in the country.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Trident family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Breast Imaging RN to help us reach our goals. Unlock yourpotential here!
We are searching for a Medical Imaging Registered Nurse to join our patient-centered Breast Center team in a flexible, PRN position.
The*Breast Imaging Registered Nurse *will function as an integral part of the Breast Center team and provide quality nursing care to inpatient and outpatient clients in the Breast Cente. You will care for patients across the lifespan and must be prepared to handle all unexpected emergencies that occur during any imaging/interventional procedure.
What you will do in this role: * You will perform RN duties in any of the following areas: general diagnostic, interventional/therapeutic procedures, nuclear medicine, ultrasound, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging and breast imaging. * You will thoroughly explain and answer patient and family questions. * You will assess patient and provide proper documentation in patient's chart. * You will be responsible for assessing the nursing needs and initiating appropriate intervention for patients in the Breast Center. * You will communicate with physicians and other healthcare colleagues on the effectiveness of care.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Health Care Provider is preferred and required to be obtained within 90 days months of hire/transfer date
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification must be complete within 90 days of hire or transfer date.
- Prior Imaging xperience preferred For more than 40 yearsTrident Medical Centerhas proudly served patients and families in Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester Counties in beautiful South Carolina.Trident Medical Centeris a 320 bed major medical center providing a comprehensive range of patient services and specialties including a 24-hour emergency room with a Level II Trauma Center.
The hospital’s specialty services include: * An award-winning Heart Center * The South Carolina Institute for Robotic Surgery * The Trident Breast Care Center * The Joseph M. Still Burn Clinic - the region’s only outpatient burn clinic offering services to patients of all ages. Trident Medical Centeroffers critical care services and 24/7 Hospitalist and Intensivist programs. Trident Medical Center is a five-star recipient for cardiovascular, neurosciences, critical care and patient safety outcomes according to a study released by Healthgrades, the leading online resource for comprehensive information about physicians and hospitals. This achievement is part of new findings and data featured in the Healthgrades 2019 Report to the Nation.
HCA Healthcare, the parent company ofTrident Medical Center, has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our RN opening. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Breast Imaging Registered Nurse PRN
Location: South Carolina-Charleston-Trident Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00062-28210