SAIC Sr. Network Administrator in CHANTILLY, Virginia
SAIC is seeking a Sr. Network Administrator. This individual will have solid communication skills to support a dynamic customer centric environment. The Network Administrator will be responsible for managing all facets of a customer network to include routing, switches, firewalls, cabling, and network planning.
The primary functions of the candidate will include, but are not limited to:
• Working with Cisco routing and switching devices, network management and monitoring tools.
• Configuration of subnets, ports, VLANs, and network protocols.
• Developing, troubleshooting, and administering fiber and Ethernet Local Area Networks and integration with Wide-Area Networks.
• Research and obtain quotes for hardware/software based on customer requirements.
• Provide superior customer service; possess strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
• Create Concept of Operations (CONOPS), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Configuration Management (CM) documentation as needed.
• Must possess current TS/SCI with Polygraph.
• Must be DoD 8570 IAT Level II compliant (have current CompTIA, Security+ certification)
• In-depth understanding of Cisco routing and switching technologies.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent, and 9 years of experience.
• Familiarity with security hardening process as it relates to ICD 503
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation’s most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability