Aerotek Logistic Coordinator in CHANTILLY, Virginia
Seeking an experienced Logistic Coordinator to join our team.
• Coordination, management and tracking of international, domestic and freight shipments
• Ensure domestic, international and new account shipments are in compliance with FAA, TSA, IATA and HAZMAT regulations
• Review and/or create appropriate customs documentation and alert broker
• Identify potential problems with shipments
• Ensure shipping/collection and delivery of shipments is completed in a timely manner
• Encourage ongoing communication with clients to provide updates on shipments, resolve any issues, as well as build customer loyalty
• Select agents, airlines and routing to guarantee the quickest, safest and most cost effective movement of the commodity
• Create daily reports itemizing problem orders, potential orders, orders in will call status, no shows as well as high profile client movements, to facilitate a smooth transition to the next shift. Report status to upper management.
• Help maintain positive attitudes toward customers, company and co-workers on the floor
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
2+ years of customer service/call center experience Candidates must have some type of call center experience but it does not all have to be in the transportation industry. Ability to handle stressful situations and build rapport with customers
3rd shift – Wed-Sat shift 7pm to 5am
2nd shift - Tue-Sat 1pm to 9pm
At this time the position is 100% remote and candidates must have their own HS internet and computer.
Training is onsite - remote work after
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.