Northrop Grumman Principal HR Business Partner- Launch Vehicle in Chandler, Arizona
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce, we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
The Northrop Grumman is seeking an HR Business Partner 3/4 (HRBP) to provide Human Resources support to our Launch Vehicles business unit in Chandler, Arizona. The selected candidate will partner with the business to ensure a complete understanding of business needs and objectives in order to deliver exceptional HR support in the areas of HR processes, policies, and initiatives.
• Serves as the business partner and consultant to internal client groups to help build organizational capability to meet sector and organizational financial and strategic goals
• Develops and implements value-added HR programs and initiatives, supports all aspects of HR for assigned client groups including performance management, employee relations, compensation, reward and recognition, succession planning, organizational and staff development, and change management
• Organizes, prioritizes, plans, schedules, and follows up on concurrent tasks, elevating issues or obtaining additional resources when necessary
• Quickly builds trust, utilizing excellent customer relations skills
• Leverages focus on change management, organization effectiveness, and leadership development
• Collaborates effectively at all levels of the organization and across multiple sites using interpersonal, influencing, consulting/negotiating skills, business savvy, strong problem solving skills, analytical skills, and systems skills
• Collects, analyzes, and presents human capital-related data as well as manages multiple projects/tasks from inception to completion in a changing environment
• Working knowledge of HR policies and practices
• Have the capacity to understand people issues impacting the business
• Demonstrate integrity in business interactions and honor personal commitments
• Excellent communication skills, demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with and influence others
• Strong problem solving skills and the ability to be flexible; quickly change directions and priorities when needed and within challenging time constraints
• Take initiative to identify and anticipate needs and make recommendations for implementation
• Ability to work independently and make independent decisions, ensuring high levels of collaboration with stakeholders and subject matter experts in a team environment
• Working knowledge and strong data proficiency
This position may be offered at the Principal HRBP level 3 or Sr. Principal HRBP level 4.
Must have one of the following for Princ HRBP Level 3:
• Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 6 years of HR experience
• Master's degree with a minimum of 4 year of HR experience
Must have one of the following for Sr. Princ HRBP Level 4:
• Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 10 years of HR experience
• Master's degree with a minimum of 8 year of HR experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Human Resources