Rogers Corporation Digital Content Specialist in Chandler, Arizona
Who We Are and What We Are All About:
Join global leaders in engineered materials to power, protect and connect our world with Rogers Corporation. At Rogers Corporation, we’re changing how the world uses technology. We develop innovative specialty materials and components that enable technology in a wide array of high-growth markets. Our customers demand high performance and reliability, so we are always looking for people who enjoy a challenge, make things happen and get results. Integrity is at the heart of how we work. We excel at building enduring relationships that foster trust between our colleagues and our business partners. We work creatively and cross-functionally, making a rewarding environment. To grow with a global, results-oriented company, explore our latest job listings.
As a Digital Content Specialist you will use your advanced knowledge of online and offline writing strategies to drive key initiatives specific to the development, implementation and evaluation of digital content across external and internal communication channels (company website, social media, intranet, email announcements, news articles, etc.). You will be a significant contributor to a variety of communication projects and work in a fast-paced environment that requires attention to detail and the ability to maintain positive stakeholder relationships. As part of the Corporate Communications department, you will work with a team of marketers, web developers, content specialists and digital partners.
- Organize, write, edit and publish digital content through internal and external channels
- Serve as the primary liaison for web content-related tasks on a day-to-day basis, working closely with web developers and business unit partners to ensure requests are completed
- Act as the key lead in managing workflow through our content management system (CMS), Sitecore
- Publish updated website and intranet content such as; product content, articles, data sheets, press releases, leadership messages, feature stories and videos
- Contribute to our digital strategy, including identifying needs and proposing solutions, as well as identifying and implementing SEO best practices
- Oversee website analytics and share key metrics cross-functionally
- Support special department projects on an as-needed basis
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism or related field
- 3 years writing and copy-editing experience for a variety of audiences
- 3 years working within a .NET content management system environment
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Solid understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices, keyword usage, responsive design and analytical reporting
- Exceptional proofreading, editing and copywriting skills across various channels
- Ability to organize, track and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Ability to solve problems quickly and creatively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Sitecore (CMS) experience, with knowledge of A/B testing and personalization
- Employee communications app content administration experience
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics and analytics reporting
- Familiar with Salesforce (CRM) website integration
- Skilled in Photoshop or other graphic design software
- B2B manufacturing or technology background within a global organization
Why work for Rogers
With an outstanding work environment, vast developmental opportunities, and a top-notch benefit package, we empower employees with a culture of excellence. Come join a winning team! Rogers Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
How You Can Apply for this Position
Visit us at:www.rogerscorp.com/careersto apply!
About Rogers Corporation:
Rogers Corporation (NYSE:ROG) is a global leader in engineered materials to power, protect and connect our world. With more than 180 years of materials science and engineering experience, Rogers delivers high performance solutions that enable Advanced Connectivity and Advanced Mobility, as well as other technologies where reliability is critical. Rogers delivers Power Electronics Solutions for energy-efficient motor drives, vehicle electrification and alternative energy; Elastomeric Materials Solutions for sealing, vibration management, and impact protection in mobile devices, transportation interiors, industrial equipment and performance apparel; and Advanced Connectivity Solutions for wireless infrastructure, automotive safety and radar systems. Headquartered in Arizona (USA), Rogers operates manufacturing facilities in the United States, China, Germany, Belgium, Hungary, and South Korea, with joint ventures and sales offices worldwide. For more information, visitwww.rogerscorp.com.
Job: *Human Resources
Title: Digital Content Specialist
Requisition ID: 2100001S