Always Best Care Senior Services Caregiver, HHA - $300 Bonus in Chalfont, Pennsylvania
$300.00 Incentive Bonus Paid to New Caregivers!
Immediate Caregiver Job Opportunities
Virtual Interviewing and Onboarding
Flexible Schedules - Convenient Assignments
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is supplied to our Caregivers. Your safety is our top priority!
Always Best Care of Upper BuxMont is hiring immediately for Home Health Aide job opportunities in Chalfont, Doylestown, and the surrounding areas. We have a variety of shifts available to work within your schedule! If you are a Caregiver who is passionate about making a positive difference in the lives of others, you can earn a living while making a difference. We provide our clients with outstanding in-home care and we greatly value and support our Home Health Aides in their efforts to assist us in accomplishing the goal of improving the quality of life of our clients. We are a top rated agency that has received Five-star reviews from our clients, which has earned us a Service of Excellence Award from Caring.com.
We invite you to APPLY NOW to join our exceptional team!
- $300.00 Incentive Bonus paid to new Caregivers
- Wages $12.00 to $14.00 per hour
- Health insurance coverage
- Flexible schedules possible
- Paid training
- Caregiver referral bonuses
Supportive office staff Requirements
At least one year of experience working with seniors in a home setting
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
English proficient with excellent communication skills Duties
Assist client with activities of daily living, including but not limited to bathing, feeding, dressing, grooming, incontinence care
- Provide client with companionship and conversation
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation and clean up
- Additional duties as may be required We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, use of a service animal, or disability.