DuPont Animal Nutrition Key Account Manager in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Animal Nutrition Key Account Manager (Job Number: 210313W-01)
Animal Nutrition Key Account Manager
Great Technology. Great Team. Great Future.
DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences is a world leader of innovative and sustainable solutions across food, health, pharma and biotech industries. DuPont Animal Nutrition provides innovative enzyme, natural betaine and probiotic feed technologies to solve livestock and aquaculture challenges ensuring performance, profitability and commercial sustainability. DuPont Animal Nutrition believes in a holistic approach called nutribiosis, which comprises three functional areas of animal health: nutrition, microbiome and gut & immune function.
If you are ready to join an organization with the energy and excitement of a start-up & the stability that comes from a proven track record of one of the world’s largest and most successful Animal Nutrition companies, we invite you to apply for the following opportunity:
Key Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Be a customer-facing sales resource responsible for driving account strategy and navigating relationships required for technical success of DuPont™ Animal nutrition and health solutions.
• Expanding relationships within the swine production industry
• Resolving customer issues and define unmet needs
• Provide on-going product application service to customer accounts.
• Find new opportunities and drive through the sales process to reach a valuable outcome for the customer
• Develop and implement detailed account plans, present and negotiate commercial offers.
• Coordinate multi-disciplinary team, consisting of employees from Technical Service, supply, marketing, and research to service our customer with the high DuPont standard
• Utilize tools, technical reports/resources and troubleshooting skills to identify and propose opportunities/improvements to help improve and optimize customer operations.
• Ensure the highest standards are achieved for our customers in the areas of safety, environmental compliance, process efficiency, and reliability when using our products.
•Bachelor of Science in Animal Science, Agri-Business or related field of study combined with sales experience in the US swine industry.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in selling to the US swine industry with poultry experience helpful, but not required.
• 2 or 3 yrs experience leading a cross functional team preferred but not required
• Must be an ambitious self-starter able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
• Must have the ability to interact at multiple levels in customer organizations, including Senior Management and key decision makers.
• This position is a home-based position and the candidate must be willing to travel at least 50% of their time
• Comfortable in a dynamic environment, able to deal with ambiguity and function autonomously.
• Experience working with multi-functional teams serving customers.
• Strong computer skills
• Polished written and verbal communication skills.
At DuPont, we have an unbridled commitment to deliver essential innovations that enrich people’s lives, enable sustainable development and foster human potential for generations to come.
Innovations developed from highly engineered products and naturally sourced ingredients to shape industries and everyday life. From smarter homes to more efficient cars, from better ways
of digitally connecting to new tools that enable active and healthy lifestyles…in all these areas and many more, we’re working with customers to transform their ideas into real world answers
that help humanity thrive.
Coupled with core values and excellent compensation & benefits… Together, we’re turning possibilities into real world answers that help humanity prosper!
Come realize how you can make an impact, actlike an owner and partner with customers in our journey.
Please access the following link to better understand & appreciate DuPont’s Journey at https://eidupont.scene7.com/is/content/eidupont/production/unstructured/DuPont.NowFinal19Apr2019_TA.pdf :
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for ContactInformation at http://www.dupont.com/global-links/accessibility.html .
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at:
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here at http://www.dupont.com/content/dam/dupont/corporate/careers/careers-landing/documents/DuPont-US-Affirmative-Action-Policy-August-2016-FINAL.pdf .
Primary Location: NA-United States-Iowa-Cedar Rapids
Organization: Nutrition & Biosciences
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.