Stryker QC Technician II in Cary, Illinois
COVID-19 vaccination requirements
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. In order to fulfill our commitment as a federal contractor, while focusing on the health and safety of our employees and those that we serve, COVID-19 vaccines will be required for all Stryker US employees effective January 4, 2022, as well as all new US employees joining our company. Fully vaccinated persons are those who are >=14 days post-completion of the primary series of an FDA-authorized COVID-19 vaccine. If you are applying to a sales and field role which requires access to customer accounts as a function of your job, you may be required, depending on customer requirements, to obtain the COVID-19 vaccination before the January 4 effective date of Stryker's vaccine policy. For more information, please visit our COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements FAQs page (https://careers.stryker.com/covid-19/) .
Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
Why regulatory affairs/quality assurance at Stryker?
Are you interested in working for a global company where you can work across functions and on a wide-variety of projects? As a member of Stryker's RA/QA team, that is exactly what you will do! Here, we provide our Regulatory Affairs team the opportunity to learn new things, as well as endless growth opportunities.
Need another reason to apply? Here are 10 reasons to join our Regulatory Affairs team: https://www.strykercareersblog.com/post/10-reasons-to-join-strykers-regulatory-affairs-team
The QC Technician II, Laboratory Operations position is responsible for instrument maintenance, reagent preparation, and general laboratory support. Additionally, this role will perform simple routine analytical and microbiological analysis as needed.
• Prepares reagents and solutions used for routine and non-routine analyses, such as buffers, diluents, and culture media.
• Responsible for login and disposal of QC samples.
• Responsible for stocking laboratory supplies.
• Performs laboratory maintenance activities including but not limited to equipment preventative maintenance, calibration, disposal of waste, and cleaning laboratory areas.
• Performs laboratory glassware cleaning and stocking activities.
• Performs routine and non-routine analysis for raw materials, in-process solutions, stability, and finish goods including, but not limited to identification testing, pH, appearance, taste, physical, and smell testing.
• Supports environmental monitoring and pharmaceutical water testing programs.
• Performs other laboratory operations activities as needed.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com