Stryker Inside Sales Representative - Sage in Cary, Illinois
Division: Medical, Sage
Job title: Inside Sales Representative
Location: Cary, IL US
People manager: No
Position summary: This position is responsible for maintaining and growing new and/or exiting customers tele-virtually in an assigned territory comprising of Acute Care Hospitals, Long Term Acute Care Hospitals, Critical access hospitals, and Rehabilitation facilities.
Essential duties & responsibilities: (detailed description)
· Manage, prospect, and build relationships within assigned territory accounts to meet and exceed annual forecast expectations, including consistent new business
· Manage a healthy sales pipeline including foresting of business
· Meet and exceed activity expectations and goals as provided by Regional Manager:
Sales Call goals
Use of time/Time management
Salesforce.com goals and targets
· Travel into the field Quarterly to Support Selling Efforts/Implementation of Products
· Establish Best Practice related to Daily Activity Fundamentals
· Communicate with your Regional Manager and Stryker sales and marketing on a regular basis per Manager expectations
Immediately when competitive or threats to your business arise
Be responsive to voicemail/e-mail in a timely manner.
· Develop and maintain good working relationships with outside Field Reps, Regional Sales Managers, Strategic Account Managers, and other leaders
· Be a student of your products, clinical studies, competition and overall business
· Understand and utilize salesforce.com effectively and efficiently
· Prioritize account activity, opportunities and peripheral responsibilities.
· Demonstrate a good understanding of all sales tools
· Utilize all technology available to enhance communication with your contacts.
· Plan for and participate in Manager work-withs, weekly team meetings, Friday call ins, Lunch and Learns and other training events including national sales meetings.
· Salary and commission commensurate with sales position.
· Provide various monthly, quarterly and annual reports requested by management.
· Respond promptly to administrative requirements or requests from Sage including expense reporting
Education & special trainings:
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
Qualifications & experience:
1-3 years business to business sales experience preferred (field or phone)
Previous experience in concept selling
Experience with Microsoft and CRM
Verified success, i.e. ranking, awards, etc
Ideal candidates will be able to consider future relocation opportunities for growth into outside field sales in various markets across the country
Will consider recent graduates with strong GPA and strong achievement accolades
Physical & mental requirements:
Excellent articulation and presentation ability
Time management skills
excellent listening skills
Problem solving skills