Homestead Hospice Administrative Assistant - Clinical - Full-Time in Cartersville, Georgia
The administrative assistant will also be responsible for all patient care related to clinical procedures and facilitates communication between patients/families and other team members.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in administrative assistant, office manager, or other position requiring similar responsibilities.
- Excellent skills in both written and oral communication.
- Organizational skills.
- Proficiency with computers and related technology.
Some knowledge of medical jargon is beneficial, but not a must. Responsibilities:
Provide administrative support to Clinical Management with duties assigned.
- Prepare all documents for weekly IDT meetings, including Document Tracking for timely patient billing.
- Fax/mail weekly IDT reports and Plan of Care to attending physicians and track for timely signature.
- Prepare and audit new patient admission charts for the office and facilities, if applicable.
- Provide support services to clinical team as needed.
- Print Care Anywhere reports as needed.
- Assist as needed with office phone system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Takes and keeps daily schedule for all team members.
- Establishes, maintains, and closes patient charts in an orderly manner.
- Update clinical assignments daily.
- Send out daily census/ new admission emails daily.
- Notify and send Physicians F2F schedule for each month We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.: