LTCG Program Coordinator - B in Carmel, Indiana
JOB SUMMARY: The Program Coordinator is responsible for all day to day activities associated with the Provider Solutions products including Silver Brick Road, Provider Pathways and web portal assets. These activities can include, telephonic support of inbound/outbound calls from providers or consumers, site navigation assistance, identification of the consumers' needs, providing recommendations of products or services, provider credentialing, and data maintenance of all web portal assets.
Fields incoming calls and day-to-day activities for Silver Brick Road, Provider Pathways, customers and potential customers/participants including, but not limited to:
Initialize, assist and establish Silver Brick Road personal sites for customer
- Provide navigation and site-use assistance to customers for all webs portals.
- Provide customers with technical and understandable information to answer questions concerning all web portals products and services
- Provides ongoing, compassionate and proactive customer support to all customers by providing referral services to assist individuals in finding the provider or vendors to meet their care needs.
- Process electronic and credit card payments for the purchase of Silver Brick Road and Provider Pathways services.
- Utilizes multiple LTCG-specific database platforms to input, access and follow-up on customer, provider information, and other activity.
- Maintains the Unified Provider Database to assure accurate and complete information on all LTC providers, services and products.
- Maintains confidentiality and discretion in handling PHI and other customer information.
- Obtains required information via outbound or inbound phone calls with a provider to complete a certification or re-certification. This includes provider profile, licensure, professional liability information, applicable tax forms, cost of care data, and any other documentation.
- Manages and completes external requests received from clients regarding provider information which may include; provider profile, licensure, liability and/or W-9.
- Communicates in a professional manner with customers telephonically, in writing and/or email.
- Works with management to identify areas within the process or operation to improve or gain efficiencies.
- Escalates issues to management for review as appropriate.
- Executes work activities associated with telephonic facility evaluations, home care research, Silver Brick Road and Provider Pathways within established practices and timeframes.
- Maintains quality metrics within established departmental guidelines.
- Actively participate in departmental cross training. Mentor other team members.
- Ability to be flexible in a dynamic environment.
- Adapts well to new opportunities within the department i.e. onboarding new clients and or products.
- Two to four years of experience. Post-secondary education including 2 to 4 year completed programs preferred.
- Two years of telephonic and digital customer service experience.
- Proficient in computer software including web-based applications and Microsoft Office, and able to learn and use computer software programs.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to effectively communicate with diverse customer demographics.
- Able to manage priorities, follow instructions, respond to management direction, and meet deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled