Kelly Services Material Handler in Carlsbad, California
Multiple MATERIAL HANDLER Positions Immediately Available
Temp to Hire
M-F with Occasional Saturdays and OT any of the days
Shifts: 1st shift– 8am to 4:30pm or 2nd shift- 2:30pm to 11:00pm
• Perform various routine physical tasks involved in one or more of the following: receiving, storing, packaging, shipping, or distributing of materials, parts, supplies, and/or equipment.
• Set up racking nomenclature.
• Kit manufacturing production runs.
• Prepare and maintain prescribed records, reports, and documentation accurately and neatly.
• Perform all material stocking, assembly, customer service, data entry, and clerical functions as needed.
• Adhere to prescribed safety and quality standards and all written procedures and work instructions.
• Maintain a neat and orderly work area.
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Experience in Warehouse, shipping/receiving with some experience in manufacturing industry
• International shipping experience is a plus.
• Demonstrated computer proficiency using an ERP system, spreadsheet, and word processing software.
• Ability to work independently under general guidelines and supervision.
• Effective interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Must be detail-oriented.
• Must be able to read, write and verbally communicate in English.
• Ability to interface well with cross-functional teammates.
Why Kelly ® ?
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.