Kelly Services Material Handler in Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Stop your job search here and join our team!
Put your career in motion with a new opportunity. Join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as material handler at a top client in Carlisle PA. We’re here every step of the way to help you and your career be the best it can be! Bring your energy and find out What’s Next for you.
Here’s how to apply:
• Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call or text our Recruiter at (717)727-0395 and ask for Sophia!
Why you should apply to be a material handler:
• Competitive pay $18.50 first shift and $19.00 for second shift
• No overtime during the weekends
• 6:30AM-3:00PM or 3:30PM-12:00AM
• $50 referral bonus after 30 days
What a typical day as a material handler might look like:
• Must be able to lift 50lbs
• Unloading furniture from trucks and palletizing or
• Pulling off furniture of a conveyer belt and palletizing it
• Maintain a clean work area
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
• Are at least 18 years of age
• Ability to work 1st or 2nd shift
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment
If you’re dependable, motivated, and looking to jump start your career – apply with us today! Let Kelly take your career to the next level!
Why Kelly ® ?
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.