Hilton Marketing Manager in Cancun, Mexico
The Assistant Director of Marketing will be responsible in assisting the Director of Sales & Marketing with all Marketing Planning & Execution strategies for the hotel.
What will I be doing?
Oversees all Marketing Planning & Execution strategies for the hotel. Responsible for the development, management, and execution of all aspects of the marketing/branding strategies to include Marketing Budgets, Social Media, Websites, Digital & Print Advertising, Collateral, Video/Photography Assets, etc. that maximizes exposure in order to achieve budget, increase revenues, and market share targets.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Develops strategic marketing plans and establish annual marketing budgets along with GM, DOS, and DORM. Marketing plans should be annual, monthly and by segment of deployment inclusive of cost, deployment strategies (print, digital, and/or social media) through the review of competitive data, demand analysis and market mix management.
- Creates, manages and implements media/marketing plans and programs, both short and long term, to increase revenues, awareness, and expansion of property products and/or services. Works with on-property and regional revenue management to develop offers or leverage off-the-shelf offers, based on hotel-level needs.
- Manages strategic direction on all marketing related areas including but not limited to: Social Media, Websites, Digital & Print Advertising, Email & Collateral.
- Identifies outside agencies and responsible for development of agenda strategy and
- Work/Liaison with internal corporate partners related to internal corporate partners, including but not limited to Brand, Destination, and ECG.
- Oversees the strategy, budget, and development of visual assets and arranges photo & video shoots as needed/appropriate.
- Oversees the development and content strategy of hotel level websites.
- Identifies partnership/sponsorship opportunities for joint outreach.
- Coordinates influencer strategy with public relations team to leverage social media opportunities.
- Conducts paid marketing surveys on current and new service levels and product concepts.
What are we looking for?
Innovative, action oriented individual able to identify and implement results oriented marketing strategies for the hotel.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Sales and Marketing
Title: Marketing Manager
Requisition ID: HOT079JV