Nike Athletes (Sales Associates), Canberra in Canberra, Australia
Inspire. Motivate. Inform. Provide
We are currently on the hunt for a number of fantastic casual Athletes (Sales Associates) to join the team at our NIKE Canberra Clearance Store!
As an Athlete you will be a key player within the team, where dedication and commitment are as fundamental as any previous work history you bring with you. You will be the face of NIKE and act as the initial touch-point for our customers. You will have a genuine passion for the NIKE brand and you will represent NIKE with a positive, athletic spirit.
This fast-paced environment will see you involved in:
• Delivering premium customer service
• Building and maintaining an expert level of product knowledge
• Replenishing and maintaining stock
• Maintaining visual merchandising standards in store
• Assisting the store to achieve Key Performance Indicators
You must be able to demonstrate:
• Previous relevant retail and customer-service experience
• A zeal for delivering a premium service experience
• A passion for the NIKE brand/sports
• A natural sense of urgency
• An energetic demeanor
- Please note that we are looking for casual employees who are available for at least 3 full shifts per week, including at least 1 day during the weekend. Additional availability is desirable.
Please ensure that you indicate your availability in your application.
Exciting time to join the fun and energetic NIKE Retail team at our Canberra Clearance Store!
• Multiple casual positions available
• Blend your passion for Sports, Customer Service, Retail and Stockroom/Logistics
• Make your mark with a worldwide iconic brand
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. NIKE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call +1 503-671-4156 and let us know the nature of your request, your location and your contact information.