Kelly Services Urgent Need! IT Project Manager (Remote Then Cambridge, MA) in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Kelly Services is seeking an IT Project Manager role for a multinational biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
Job Title: IT Project Manager - (Pharmacovigilance)
Location: Remote start, then Cambridge, MA, 02142
Type: W2 Assignment
Length: 6 months w/ possible extension
Pay rate: $70 - $97 per hour (Flexible)
Must have skills
GxP experience. (Must)
Data Migration, two systems will require data migrations. (Must)
If they have drug safety exp, that would be nice. Do need someone to lead various work streams, work with vendors,
Nice to have: PMP. Worked across different time zones globally.
The IT PV Project Manager will oversee IT projects supporting Pharmacovigilance (PV) systems. The Project Manager has responsibility for the health and success of projects within a matrixed organization with direct relationships with various groups in the business as well as IT.
This role requires the ability to:
• Lead the creation of project business cases and vendor negotiations
• Monitor, manage, and ensure predictable delivery of the project in a deadline-driven environment.
• Drive delivery and accountability of internal staff as well as vendors and third-party project managers. Own the quality of the project delivered.
• Enable early identification and appropriate escalation of risks and issues that require assistance, attention, or executive resolution.
• Effectively communicate project status to leadership, verbally or in written form.
• Experience with regulated systems projects, including requirements gathering, planning, and execution within a highly structured framework, and associated SDLC
• Experience working with third party vendor management (SaaS, business service partners
• Experience with GxP Validation and CFR Part 11
• 5+ years project management experience, ideally including budget accountability
• 8+ years’ experience as an IT professional
• Experience with regulated systems projects, including requirements gathering, planning, and execution within a highly structured framework, e.g., GxP
• Experience with leading the contract work needed during planning phase of a project to get the vendor(s) in place to start the project
• Proven ability to motivate colleagues and manage stakeholder and workstream priorities in a deadline-oriented environment
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills – particularly organizing and presenting project information to management
• Capable of working well under pressure; highly organized
• Capable of working independently
• Experience working with third party vendor management
• BA or BS in Computer Science, Business, or Life Sciences-related field required
PMP or equivalent credentials a plus
* If this position may be interested to you, please email me back at email@example.com (with your most up to date resume in word format) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached **
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc
Ph no- 630-270-7630
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly , we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.