Kelly Services Urgent Need - Business Analyst - Remote then Cambridge, MA in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Kelly Services is seeking a Business Analyst role for a multinational biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Remote, then Cambridge, MA, 02142
Type: W2 Assignment
Length: 06 months’
Pay rate: $59 - $63 per hour
Must have skills
SuccessFactors (or any other learning Management System), integration exp
• Eliciting and documenting requirements in the respective User Requirements Specification (URS) and Functional Specification (FS) by leveraging BA tools and techniques
• Documenting requirements and risk analysis/rating/mitigation in the Risk Assessment (RA)
• Updating appropriate Traceability Matrix (TM) to include end to end SDLC mapping (URS, FS, DS, IQ, SIT, UAT)
• Reviewing and providing input on test scripts (SIT and UAT) to ensure that they address the requirements
• Revising Knowledge Articles, Work Instructions, and Procedures as needed to reflect the accurate system (and related integrations) state
• Updating the system’s SDLC validation package (e.g. Validation Plan, Validation Plan Report, System Management SOP, etc.) where applicable
• Managing all SDLC system documentation (upload, routing, and approvals) in the Biogen’s DMS
• Coordinating activities with cross-functional team and communicating updates to the relevant stakeholders
• Participating in Production cutover and Hypercare planning
• Conducting knowledge transfer sessions with internal BA resource(s)
• Experience with GxP systems as a business analyst, with expert command of business analysis techniques, validation processes, methodologies (SDLC) and tools
• Must be familiar with the SAP SuccessFactors Learning application
• Knowledge of integrations/interfaces with Learning Management Systems is a plus
• Ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment; team player with a “can do” attitude
• Preferred experience in Lifesciences or Healthcare Industry
* If this position may be interested to you, please email me back at firstname.lastname@example.org (with your most up to date resume in word format) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached **
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc
Ph no- 630-270-7630
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly , we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.