Comcast Retail Sales Consultant Somerville Xfinity Store in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Responsible for assisting and consulting with customers on our products
and services by utilizing knowledge, skills, and technology to achieve a
world class sales and service experience
Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual
results and impact on team.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
Drive results and growth
Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Passionately represents products and services by sharing and
demonstrating product and sales know-how with customers. Provides
product demonstrations to educate customers on full product capabilities
to maximize their experience.
- Takes a customer-first approach with all customer interactions.
Listens and evaluates customer needs and provides appropriate solutions.
Achieves sales and customer experience goals and objectives.
Provides comprehensive customer onboarding activities and ensures
customers fully understand how to use and manage all company
products/services, and gains their consent.
Performs operational and administrative tasks.
Partners with customer care to resolve customer issues, as
- Consistently demonstrates sales excellence and professionalism with
integrity, and a warm and friendly demeanor to customers and teammates.
- Complies with all company and retail operational policies and
- Completes training requirements and actively engage in team huddles
Knows and understands sales compensation plan and its key elements.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings,
weekends, holidays, variable schedule(s), and overtime as needed. May be
asked to work in alternate stores outside of home base store. Regular,
consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25 pound boxes, stand and move
about the store constantly.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer