AdventHealth EMT-Advanced PRN in Calhoun, Georgia
EMT - AdventHealth Gordon
Location Address: 1035 Red Rud Road, Calhoun, GA
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Gordon
- Straight A’s in Patient Safety from the Leapfrog Group
- Top 100 Community Hospitals, Becker's Hospital Review
- Top 100 Rural Hospitals, Becker's Hospital Review
- Located in the foothills of the North Georgia mountains
- Co-workers who feel like family
PRN Weekends and Nights
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Responds to requests for emergency and non-emergency calls for service as dispatched by E-911 to provide efficient and acceptable care to ill and injured patients
- Performs assessment based on scope of training and medical protocols to determine and apply methods of treatment and transport.
- Drives ambulance in a safe and defensive manner at all times obeying traffic rules and regulations with regards to safety of occupants and all others
- Completes patient care reports, billing reports and all other required documentation per established practices, guidelines and regulations.
- Follows all established policies, procedures, guidelines, objectives, medical protocols, safety protocols, environmental and infection control standards, both written and verbal to assure a safe and effective work environment.
What You Will Need:
- Must be certified as an Emergency Medical Technician – Advanced in the state of Georgia
- Must have current BCLS
- Must have current driver’s license
The Emergency Medical Technician-Advanced (EMT-A) is responsible for the delivery of pre-hospital emergent and non-emergent care for a patient and/or group of patients. The EMT-A is also responsible for following policies and procedures and medical protocols while practicing within the scope of training. Must also utilize professional discretion and independent judgment, while practicing within the state, facility and regulatory guidelines.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Emergency Services
Organization: AdventHealth Gordon and Murray
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.