Microsoft Corporation Area ATS Lead (MEA) in Cairo (MEA-HQ), Egypt
SALES LEADERSHIP, BUSINESS ACUMEN, PEOPLE LEADER
1) DEMONSTRATE CUSTOMER & PARTNER OBSESSION by driving business value to customers and demonstrating that Microsoft is focused on their success.
Drive digital business outcomes for our customers across 3 Horizons that are relevant to their Industry and territory, execute Solution Area Sales Plays that drive digital business outcomes in each Industry.
Win with Partners and build mutual trust with Co-sell Prioritized solution partners through joint account planning in all accounts, outbound lead sharing adhering to defined SLA on inbound Cosell requests and actively selling with priority partners for the industry and for the solution areas.
Accelerate Customer Satisfaction: ATS team being the Trusted Advisors to our customers, increasing Account Team Quality and improving Account Transition experience, accelerating relevant C-Level and Line of Business Owners conversations.
2) LEAD WITH BUSINESS EXCELLENCE to accelerate sales execution and to deliver a predictable, healthy and compliant business
Lead and empower frictionless orchestration across HQ functions including STU, CSU, BG, OCP and Consulting. Hold sub teams accountable for lead generation and pipeline velocity across 4 rolling quarters to deliver on targets. Lead the consumption business to ensure ATU ownership of Envisioning Stage with customer and increase the number of success engagements owned by ATS over time by managing engagement pipeline to maintain velocity, unblock issues.
Achieve targets on FRA, billed revenue, consumption, usage, customer adds on all 3 clouds, anticipate and win against competition through our technologies and partners by differentiating the values of our solutions.
3) ACT AS CULTURAL TRANSFORMATION LEADER by role modelling learn-it-all culture, building and developing high-performing teams to deliver customer outcomes.
Role model learn-it-all culture by reaching 100% Technical Skill Initiative completion and all other role-based achievements at defined deadlines.
Drive customer skilling with Enterprise Skills Initiative (ESI) and ensure skilling plans are in place for each customer in close alignment with the Area Learning Team.
Coach for excellence by adopting and applying new habits, executing on weekly coaching rhythm with each seller and focused on driving customer outcomes and partner engagements, coach ATS towards the FY21 expectations of the role.
4) Microsoft managers bring out the best in their people to achieve team and organization priorities. As a leader, personally commit to deliver success through empowerment and accountability by:
Modeling: Live the culture, values and leadership principles. Share your management philosophy with your team and make it real through your words and actions.
Coaching: Enable others’ performance. Build management skills by completing your learning path and development opportunities.
Caring: Empower others to discover, connect, and grow. Have healthy, candid conversations (Connects, Perspectives, 1:1).
5) Trust and Compliance: Personally, commit to generate and protect Microsoft trust by modeling integrity every day and contributing to ethical sales and sustainable growth.
Model integrity and ethical behaviors every day.
Operate in full adherence to Company policies and processes and ensure timely 100% completion of online mandatory Compliance Trainings.
Cooperate with audits and other compliance processes & controls and help on remediation actions. Be proactive in identifying risks inherent to your role and escalate concerns.
6) Diversity and Inclusion: To realize our mission to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more, each and every one of us must help create a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can bring their full and authentic self, where all voices are heard, and where we do our best work as a result. With this priority, personally commit to be an active and intentional participant in creating a diverse and inclusive Microsoft.
10+ years of related experience: Sales leadership roles, managing high performance sales and technical-sales teams, coaching solution sales and account development strategies, leadership roles in multi-tiered global organizations, selling and delivering complex solutions to enterprise customers
Experienced in complex sales training (e.g., Miller Hyman, Spin, Michael Bosworth, Challenger, Holden, Krauthammer, etc.), sales methodologies
Proven track record and experience leading organizational transformations while delivering on results on short-term, mid-term, long-term. Background in large-scale, multi-year enterprise change management
Strategic leadership with track record driving results faster than competition in new markets/solution areas (preferred: cloud services growth, consumption, usage). Strategy development with multi-phase execution and delivery
Demonstrated ability to understand how to run business and commercial models (including, but not limited to, account territory management, P&L ownership, business planning)
Broad evangelism through events (presentation skills), and effective marketing tactics
Executive communications, engagement, and influence
Industry knowledge in one or more priority industries (as appropriate/relevant): Automotive, Financial Services, Healthcare, Media & Communications, Retail, Government, Energy.
Knowledgeable of the Microsoft partner ecosystem and programs
Talent attractor and developer: Proven history attracting and developing new leaders
Strong leadership & interpersonal skills, coaching skills, cross-group collaboration and proven ability to influence across organizational boundaries
Experience in building and developing diverse and inclusive teams
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred (or equivalent experience).
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.