CVS Health Call Center Tools, Advisor in Buffalo Grove, Tennessee
The Call Center Tools Lead is part of our product delivery team that focuses on delivering innovative health care solutions for CVS Caremark. The Technical Lead will provide strong leadership and will demonstrate a strong capability to work across multiple teams to deliver value to our business partners.
The CCT Lead will be responsible for but not limited
• Developing and overseeing the overall technical solution
identified as needed
• Approving Project Initiation, Requirements, Design,
Development, QA/UAT and Deploy Documentation
• Overseeing Application/Solution Design, Production
Turnover to Tier 2 Service Delivery, and Implementation
and Backout Plans for Deployment
• Owning the budget of the project in concert with the
• Showing accountability to the Business Owner and
Project Manager in executing the delivery of the technical
solution, managing dependencies, risks, issues, reporting
status, and updating Clarity
• 8+ years of experience in Contact/Call Center
technologies such as Call Recording platforms (ie: Verint,
NICE, Genesys), ICM, CTI, Outbound Dialers, Inbound
Email Management systems, WFM, IVR, etc.)
• 5+ years experience delivering projects in large (1,000+ seat) call center environment
• 3+ years of workforce capacity or volume planning tool experience (Avaya environment preferred)
• 5+ years of experience implementing related projects and migrations, experience within Contact/Call Center
• 5+ years in environment requiring HIPPA and/or PCI compliance
• 3+ years working with Behavioral Analytics tools (Aspect, NICE, Verint preferred)
• 3+ years working with 3rd party vendors to deliver solutions
• Project leadership/management background or
experience within the scope of large scale, infrastructure
• Presentation skills and ability to craft communication at
multiple levels within the organization
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Will accept 1 year of experience for each year college not
obtained in additional to required years of experience
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:AdviceCounsel@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.