ManpowerGroup Full Time General Labor (Container Plant) in Buena Park, California
Ever thought of working for one of the world's leading manufacturer of paper and packaging products? Do you enjoy the world of fast paced manufacturing? Our customer has been in business for over 100 + years manufacturing impeccable quality of products. We currently have five manufacturing opportunities for a Manufacturing company located in Buena Park, CA
What's in it for you?
· Full time hours
· Must be Flexible on working on all 2 shifts
· Work Schedule: 6am-2:30pm and 2:30pm-11:00pm
· Overtime is mandatory 4 hours before or after the shift
· Competitive wages $15.00 per hour
· Location: Buena Park, CA
· Temporary to hire, based on performance
· Option to take free college courses and skills training
What is the job?
· Manufacturing Experience
· Unload card board from the press machine
· Stack these sheets of cardboard onto a pallet
· assist at the palletizer, being a second helper at a converting machine
· Prefeed ensuring that board is continuously supplied to the machine
· stacker on the Corrugator- put load tags on stock as it comes out of the machine
· able to work eight (8) hours a day and up to twelve (12) hours a day
· Lifting these sheets of cardboard paper repeatedly over an 8-12-hour shift, lifting 40 lbs.
· Able to read and use a tape measure
· Visual inspection
· Attention to Detail and quality are crucial
· Maintaining a clean work environment
What you bring to the job?
· Previous experience in production, corrugator, Stacker and Palletizer
· Great attitude and ability to work in a team
· Ability to pass a Background Check and Drug Screen
· High School diploma or GED
· Able to work any shift, holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
· Able to work in a loud/noisy, hot, dusty, greasy, and high-volume environment
Stop your job search and apply today. Do you need more information? Contact Yesenia at 657-20-8812. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower's career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow's jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.