Morgan Stanley Remote Access Engineer in Budapest, Hungary
/Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees./
*We offer: *
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- To work with talented individuals to develop new ideas and solve some of the most complex technology challenges
- Work in a team of experts who shape the remote access strategy for one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions
*You will: *
as a member of the Remote Access Experience squad participate in a global team of specialists across Asia, Europe and North America responsible for the design and support of various core virtualization and remote access infrastructure. Our product portfolio includes a wide range of Citrix and Microsoft technologies on an enterprise scale with ongoing efforts to transform our businesses to the cloud.
- 7-10 years of experience with Citrix (Virtual Apps and Desktops, Gateway, Storefront, Workspace) or Microsoft technologies (Windows, AD, RDS, Skype, Teams).
- Solid experience with infrastructure engineering, with design and architecture of enterprise systems.
- Understanding and handling of common industry challenges around remote access, virtualization and cloud adoption.
- Proficiency in core networking concepts including: VPN, TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, authentication, access control, and network traffic analysis.
- Knowledge of scripting language(s) - PowerShell preferred.
- Relevant industry standard certification or similar proven experience.
*You might also have: *
- Involvement in cloud projects (Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS)
- Experience with technology asset management (vulnerability, lifecycle, capacity and disaster recover planning).
- Enterprise-level exposure
About us:Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
/Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents./
Title: Remote Access Engineer
Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-Hungary-Budapest-Budapest
Requisition ID: 3181606