SAP Software Engineer in Brno, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 271124
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As a Developer (f/m/d) for Move Applications you will support teams in projects with the goal to allow their existing customers to move to S/4HANA. As Developer (f/m/d) you will contribute to the creation of the features our customers are missing in the standard application. The first project is in the area of Transportation Management based Sales Order Scheduling.
• You will be responsible for complex and cross-organizational development tasks focusing on coding, testing, quality assurance of software features in a development team and demonstrate full responsibility for accepted tasks with an excellent level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency. You should have a strong ability to analyze and solve issues in existing and new code.
• You will get the chance to work in various areas of S/4HANA over time, thereby extending your knowledge of multiple product areas of S/4HANA, your knowledge in various technologies as well as your personal network.
• You will work in projects with high customer demand
If you are self-driven, take decisions independently and are flexible you are a perfect fit for our team and we will facilitate your personal growth and learning on our projects and allow you to explore possibilities for your career enhancement.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, science, or business administration
• Programming skills in at least one common programming language. ABAP experience is an advantage as you will use technologies such as CDS Views, Fiori, RAP, HANA DB
• Experience with SQL
• Excellent in English (both spoken and written)
• Ability to adapt quickly to new situations and tasks, combined with strong analytical skills
• Very high commitment to quality, reliability and a self-motivating style of working
• Good team player with strong ability to network
• 2 years’ experience in a software development role
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our mission is to safeguard and expand our installed base and enable our customers to transition to the Intelligent Enterprise, and make SAP S/4HANA our customers next ERP platform
- leaving no one behind.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :