Kelly Services PROCESS DATA SCIENTIST in Branchburg, New Jersey
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON A W/2 EMPLOYEE BASIS NO C2C WORK REMOTE
Our Client is expanding and currently seeks a
PROCESS DATA SCIENTIST
For a 12+ month assignment with possible extensions!!
Leverage your PYTHON or Tableau or R experience to
help take your career with our Client to the
"Next Level" for 2021 and beyond!
Location: Branchburg, New Jersey - REMOTE
The Process Data Scientist provides data science support for Operations. Turns data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions in close collaboration with Production Specialists. Use of experience, analytic approach and know how is crucial for identifying process improvements to ensure a stable manufacturing yield of our Manufacturing facilities. Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends and patterns in complex data sets. Key contributor in solving manufacturing problems and providing data analysis to make fact-based decisions. Works in a dynamic environment providing process improvements for Manufacturing Operations.
• Develops and implements data collection systems.
• Develops and monitor KPI’s to support the production teams to strategically steer and continuously improve quality improvement initiatives.
• Optimizes statistical efficiency and data quality in close collaboration with the production teams.
• Acquires data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
• Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets to improve yield for production processes.
• Provides the data analysis and be a key participant in the manufacturing problem solving process to ensure a fact based and data driven Root Cause analysis and Counter Measure identification.
• Willingness to learn manufacturing technologies in a regulated production/operations environment.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
Technical skills: MS SQL, Python, Tableau, R, Statistical knowledge.
Ability to be proactive and take responsibility for assigned technical areas.
Great Team Player.
Bachelors degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management, Systems Engineering or equivalent field of study.
-There is no per diem with this position
-There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
-MUST be able to work without sponsorship or VISA transfer for this position.
Why Kelly ® ?
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.