Badger Daylighting Corp. Operations Administrative Support - Boston, MA in Boston, Massachusetts
Badger Daylighting is seeking an Operations Administrative Support professional to work in our Boston, MA location. The Operations Administrative Support reports to the Senior Customer Service Administrator and will be responsible for supporting area managers and operators.
- Process daily field tickets. Validate billing requirements for daily tickets
- Submit information to customers as needed for daily tickets
- Validate operator daily time and weekly payroll
- Submit weekly payroll reports to area managers
- Manage operator login issues
- Track PO for jobs
- Submit ticket corrections prior to invoicing
- Assist with Dig Tickets as needed
- Maintain current billing requirements up to date in system
- Provide support to area manager in additional aspects as needed
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required, Bachelors Degree preferred
- 2-5 years Administrative experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and data management software
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a positive attitude and a willingness to take on new challenges.
- The person in this position must have the ability to relate well to a wide variety of people (field and office).
- Must have a professional approach to business.
You will be required to successfully complete pre-employment screening, which includes criminal background check, credit check and drug and alcohol test. We also require supervisory references and education verification.
- Administrative experience working in construction or transportation industry experience preferred.
- Proficiency in SAP and/or Oracle preferred.
About Badger Daylighting
Badger Daylighting is North America’s leading provider of non-destructive hydrovac excavation services. We are publically traded company, listed on the TSX (‘BAD’). Badger traditionally works for contractors, engineers, and facility owners in the oil and gas, power, municipal, transportation, industrial, and commercial construction industries. We have been designing and manufacturing our Hydrovac System for more than 20 years, continually improving the safety, efficiency, and productivity of the system. Today, our fleet of more than 1000 hydrovac vacuum trucks provide excavation services to more than 100 US and Canadian locations.
Badger is a leader in the Hydrovac and environmental services industry because of our great people and their customer focus. Be part of a team with the opportunity to develop new ideas and find innovative ways to solve problems.
Badger Daylighting offers competitive salary, an incredible work environment, training and career advancement opportunities. We offer a comprehensive benefit program, which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching Retirement Savings Program and Vacation / Paid Time Off.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Badger Daylighting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Internal applicants are reminded to discuss their intention to apply with their supervisor before submitting an application.
Job: *Administrative Support
Organization: *Badger Daylighting Corp
Title: Operations Administrative Support - Boston, MA
Requisition ID: 210234
Badger Daylighting is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.