Robert Half International Client Services Representative in Boston, Massachusetts
Remote Work: this position will be remote until June 1st. Candidate must have good wifi, quiet work place, and strong phone reception. The client will be providing laptops to the candidate. The candidates may need to go into the office a few times for training.
The Associate I, Consumer Services will provide technical support by troubleshooting and problem solving for clients experiencing difficulties using all retail application available on company's Website. They are responsible for providing excellent client service to both external and internal clients via phone, e-mail, or onsite.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Assist clients by initiating payment investigations, maintenance requests, fulfillment requests, research request, and fee reversal requests received by phone and e-mail.
• Consistently deliver an exceptional client experience on every client contact.
• Make outbound calls to clients to provide resolutions for Online Banking and research requests.
• Ability to effectively to multi task on a regular basis.
• Ability to work a variety of work schedules based on business needs.
• Ability to work over-times as needed.
• Work collaboratively as part of a team to achieve service goals.
• Ability to adapt to a fluctuating work pace environment.
• Displays accuracy and thoroughness, while completing work assignments in a timely manner.
• Adhering to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance.
• Ability to function in a PC windows or MAC environment.
• Must be willing to submit to an extensive background check and credit history.
• Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
• Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
• Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any clients(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
Customer Service, Verbal and written communication skills
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $25.00 - $25.00 / Hourly
Location: Boston, MA
Date Posted: March 26, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02105-0011430502
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance