Cardinal Health Manager, Benefits in Bonifacio Global City, Philippines
What Benefits contributes to Cardinal Health
Benefits is responsible for overseeing the design, development, implementation and administration of benefits plans. Ensures total benefits package is competitive with the market and meets company objectives maintaining legal compliance. Oversees activity and coordination with all third party vendors.
- Leverages benefit best practices and benchmarking in wellness, work/life, health & welfare, and/or financial plans to design and implement competitive benefit programs.
- Demonstrates knowledge of current benefits regulatory environment, including ERISA, IRS, DOL and SOX, current market and benefits legislation trends and demographic requirements to ensure plan compliance and competitiveness.
- Creates communication materials, such as presentations and information packages, to keep employees and management updated on plan changes and amendments.
- Leverages benefit best practices and benchmarking in wellness, work/life, health & welfare, and/or financial plans to assess and operationalize competitive benefit programs.
- Demonstrates knowledge of proxy and other external reporting requirements.
- Participates in mergers and acquisition activities in order to integrate newly acquired company employees into Cardinal Health's benefits programs.
- Bachelors in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- 8+ years experience in Benefits space and 3+ years as a Manager, required
- CBP and CEBS certification, preferred
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Manages department operations and supervises professional employees, frontline supervisors and/or business support staff
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Ensures employees operate within guidelines
- Decisions have a short term impact on work processes, outcomes, and customers
- Interacts with subordinates, peer customers and suppliers at various management levels may interact with senior management
- Interactions normally involves resolution of issues related to operations and/or projects
- Gains consensus from various parties involved
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.