IQVIA Technology Commercial Lead in Bogota, Colombia
Responsible for new business development and maintains and strengthens client base. Supports commercial teams in cost estimates, solution definition, proposal and client negotiations. Designs, structures and delivers client reports and presentations. Provides Technical Leadership to the project team.
• Participates/leads teams in the design, development and delivery of technology/service based projects or components of larger, complex projects.
• Reviews and analyzes client requirements/problems.
• Proposes and delivers cost effective solutions to meet these requirements.
• Performs qualitative/quantitative analyses to assist in the identification of client issues and develop client specific solutions.
• Designs, structures and delivers client reports and presentations.
• Recommends improvements and alternative solutions.
• Provides follow-up with internal and/or external client to ensure client satisfaction.
• Proactively develops broader and deeper knowledge of technology/services solutions and trends for the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences market.
• Begins to develop practice specific subject matter expertise, either in technology & applications consulting or functional areas for the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry.
• Ability to manage work streams, assigning tasks and driving them to completion. May assist with business development activities.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• 5–8 years of related experience in consulting or services delivery, ideally in pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry Req
• Solid project management, client influencing and relationship building skills.
• Strong technical architecture / design or development experience desired.
• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
• Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior level managers and executives at clients in the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
• Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area.
• Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the industry.
• Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills.
• Has established network and referral contacts.
• Has necessary subject matter expertise to effectively manage projects within a given CoE.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren’t just possible – they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you’re supported to succeed.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled