Robert Half International Temp Accounting Clerks Needed! in Boca Raton, Florida
This full-time Accounting Clerk position will work directly with the Staff Accountant and the Controller as well other members of the Accounting and Human Resources team. This position is great for individuals looking to expand their career in accounting. Knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Excel required) is a must and previous ERP experience is a plus.
• Full-Cycle Accounts Payable (medium volume – matching, batching and coding)
• Accounts Receivable and Billing - invoice creation and vendor contact
• Journal Entries prepping
• Assisting with month-end close procedures
• Other Ad Hoc duties within capabilities (Excel based projects)
• The ideal candidate must have accounting experience in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting Finance preferred, or equivalent experience
• Manufacturing experience is ideal
• Any ERP system is preferred
• Proficient in Excel – Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPs
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Date Posted: March 25, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01090-9502530569
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance