Robert Half International Mortgage Associate in Bloomington, Minnesota
Accountemps is seeking a talented Loan Processor for an large, well-established organization based in the Southwest Metro. This position provides administrative and credit support in the processing and administration of consumer, commercial, and real estate loans. Duties include preparing loan documents, maintaining customer loan files, and providing top-notch customer service. This dynamic team environment offers you a great work space/office, excellent benefits and great career advancement opportunity. This position reports to the Department Manager.
· Review and verify borrowers income, credit reports, employment histories, property appraisals and title insurance information to prepare loan applications for underwriting submittal.
· Coordinate efforts between title companies, property appraisers, underwriting, and clients to ensure the timely and accurate processing of mortgage loans in a deadline - driven environment.
· Maintain data integrity and validate accuracy and authenticity of all information.
· Set appropriate expectations, share knowledge, and inform clients about company products, mortgage options, and application progress via inbound and outbound telephone calls, emails, and other written/mailed documents.
· Ensure compliance with company policies, underwriting guidelines, and lending program requirements.
Please send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration!
· AA or BS/BA in Business, Finance, or related preferred
· Excellent data entry skills
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Ability to multi-task and attention to detail are critical
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: Bloomington, MN
Date Posted: March 25, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02303-9502530796
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance