The LEGO Group Finance Manager – Material Flow in Operations Finance in Billund, Denmark
Finance Manager – Material Flow in Operations Finance
- Denmark, Billund, South Denmark
Job ID DK9783
Do financial processes and external reporting make you tick? Then join our Operations Finance team to ensure great finance processes and solid foundations for decision making and transparency into cost drivers in the LEGO Group!
Our new colleague has a strong business understanding, strong finance acumen and an outstanding talent for communication and collaboration across several finance functions.
At our HQ in Billund, you will join Operations Finance and work alongside 7 other financial specialists in the Operations Planning, Excellence & Costing team. You will:
• own the global inventory re-evaluation from standard costs to actual costs across all inventories (Indirect Production Costs & Purchase variances etc.)
• be the anchor across Operations Finance in terms of securing that all financial processes are clear in our factories all the way from resin to the final LEGO brick
• co-drive reporting insights on cost of goods sold across the LEGO Group to enable transparency into cost drivers
• drive reporting standardization across our manufacturing sites globally
• drive & embed material flow knowledge into the full operations finance organization
• participate in cross functional ad hoc projects
Play your part in our team succeeding
In Operations Planning, Excellence & Costing Finance, we strive to have truckloads of fun while working hard to ensure results together. As we collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders internally and externally, we use creative thinking to convey our messages in ways that are tailored to the needs of our audiences.
We never compromise on quality as our partners rely on detailed answers based on exact data. As a trusted partner, we take pride in solving the problems that others have deemed unsolvable.
Do you have what it takes
Finance, accounting and auditing insights combined with outstanding communication skills!
Our new colleague brings:
• A Master’s degree within finance (Management Accounting & Control, cand. merc aud or similar)
• A minimum of 2 to 4 years of finance business experience, ideally from a global manufacturing company or from one of the big 4 accounting firms where you have been auditing manufacturing companies
• proven analytical skills
It goes without saying that you are a great teammate, collaborating well with peers and stakeholders. You are a great communicator – also in English – both written and orally. Last, but not least, you thrive by orchestrating change in tools and processes – being brave, curious and confident.
Join the global LEGO family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.