NBC Universal Performance Marketing Coordinator in Beverly Hills, California
Job Number 59019BR
Job Title Performance Marketing Coordinator
Business Segment Fandango
Posting Category Marketing
About Us At Fandango, we love movies. From showtimes and ticketing, to engaging content and innovations in movie going- we strive to deliver the perfect movie going experience—anytime, anywhere. And to be the go-to destination for moviegoers, we think it’s all about collaboration. Anyone can build a website or app, but it takes a special group across many disciplines to create an experience that can live across multiple platforms and connected devices. Thanks to an exceptional team, we’re working hard to make Fandango a little bit better every day. Our 30 million (and growing!) online and mobile monthly visitors can now buy movie tickets at over 25,000 screens nationwide and stay for exclusive trailers, our award-winning original video series, movie reviews, celebrity interviews and more. So, if you’re looking to inspire, be inspired and work at the intersection of entertainment and technology look no further than Fandango. Visit Fandango.com/careers for a behind-the-scenes look at Fandango and follow us on LinkedIn for the latest news and updates. Fandango is an NBCUniversal Company.
Country United States
City Beverly Hills
• A Bachelor’s degree
• 1-3 Years of digital and direct response marketing experience.
• Proficiency in self-serve platforms, such as Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Facebook, Twitter, Snap or Amazon
• Agency or Affiliate Marketing experience preferred, but not required.
• Google Adwords and Bing Ads Certified preferred, but not required.
• Previous experience working in ecommerce preferred, but not required
• Experience managing large-scale direct response campaigns to strict KPIs.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills at all levels of an organization
• Able to exercise discretion and keep strictest levels of confidentiality
• Experience planning and executing against predetermined goals and hitting said goals
• Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams, including legal, web developers, and content preferred.
• Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such a level as is determined at the company’s sole discretion.
• Must be available and willing to work extended hours as occasionally needed (during crunch times!) per day or per week, including weekends and holidays, to meet business needs.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.