AMETEK, Inc. Corporate Communications Manager in Berwyn, Pennsylvania
Corporate Communications Manager
Functional Area:Investor Relations
Position Type:Full-Time Regular
Experience Required:5 - 7 Years
Hours of Work:
Location:US - Pennsylvania - Berwyn
Education Required:Bachelors Degree
Email a FriendSaveSaveApply Now
The Corporate Communications Manager will play an integral role in developing communication strategies and content for internal and external stakeholders, including employees, investors and the communities AMETEK serves. Corporate communication initiatives include internal employee communications, social media management, investor material and philanthropic engagement with the AMETEK Foundation – AMETEK’s charitable arm. The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills, along with a background in business and/or corporate finance. The Corporate Communications Manager reports to the Senior Manager of Investor Relations and is located in Berwyn, PA.
• Lead and manage corporate initiatives to strengthen engagement among AMETEK colleagues around the world. Initiatives include CEO letters, podcasts, videos, townhall meetings, global conference calls, etc.
• Develop key messages, talking points, and Q&A for CEO and other Executive Officers.
• Manage department/functional communications (i.e. corporate event communications, key hires, business council initiatives, acquisitions, company milestones, etc.)
• Craft messaging for AMETEK Foundation efforts and volunteering events.
• Manage and promote internal employee platforms, including Microsoft SharePoint and other channels.
• Write, edit and execute the dissemination of corporate press releases.
• Develop key external marketing material including annual reports, ESG policies and sustainability reports, and investor presentations.
• Manage the company’s social media presence, providing strategic planning of content creation.
• Partner with the Investor Relations department to broaden awareness and interest in the company among the investment community. This includes assisting in writing and editing earnings releases and transcripts, along with other investor-facing communications.
• Work In partnership with MarCom and IT digital technology teams to design and generate content for corporate websites (www.ametek.com).
• Assist the Talent Acquisition team in creating employment-related content and communications, promoting the company for potential candidates.
• Support crisis communications and provide support to the Executive Office.
• Develop communications for charitable organizations partnered with the AMETEK Foundation.
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, or related field.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in corporate communications, public relations or investor relations.
• Detail-oriented with exceptional business writing and editing skills.
• Proven capabilities in creating written content for internal/external communications in a B2B environment with targeted messaging to multiple stakeholders (employees, investors, media).
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize complex business and industry concepts into appropriate and engaging communications for various audiences.
• Self-starter, yet comfortable leading multiple internal teams and projects simultaneously, meeting deadlines and management expectations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.