The MENTOR Network Special Education Teacher in Benton, Arkansas
Special Education Teacher Primary Location: United States-AR-ARBenton Function: Clinical Special Education Teacher
NeuroRestorative - Arkansas
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent atNeuroRestorative, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
Bring your passion and expertise as a Special Education Teacher to our growing, mission-driven organization. Make a positive difference in the lives of others - come join our amazing team! Work within a setting that offers variety, rewarding challenges, and some of the best co-workers you’ll ever find.
NeuroRestorative is seeking a Special Education Teacher toprovide on-site and alternative/additional educational services to adolescent program participants in a cognitive retraining & educational setting in accordance with their rehabilitation program.
Essential Job Functions
- Provides quality educational services for adolescents
- Provides educational assistance to program participants at their academic placement.
- Coordinates carry-over strategies developed by the cognitive or trans-disciplinary team.
- Attends weekly clinical team meetings with the communication/cognition team.
- Completes all necessary documentation such as service summaries, reports, billing slips, etc.
- Supervises and assists in development and implementation of curriculum.
- Develops methods of evaluating student progress.
- Meets with parents and students to seek solutions to problems.
- Implements policy and procedure of the classroom environment.
- Attends all mandatory training
- Other duties as assigned