PPD Medical Writer in Beijing, China
Provides high-quality medical and scientific writing from planning and coordination through delivery of final drafts to internal and external clients. Collaborates with internal and external clients, supporting and enabling effective and efficient communication that results in operational excellence.
- Serves as primary author who writes and provides input on routine documents such as clinical study reports and study protocols, and summarizes data from clinical studies.
- May assist with more complex clinical and scientific and program level documents, including IBs, INDs, and MAAs.
- Ensures compliance with quality processes and requirements for assigned documents. May assist in determining best practices, methods and techniques for achieving optimal results.
- May assist in program management activities. Duties could include assisting with developing timelines, budgets, forecasts for assigned deliverables.
- Represents the department at project launch meetings, review meetings, and project team meetings.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 2 years). Experience working in the pharmaceutical/CRO industry preferred Experience in scientific writing advantageous
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Solid medical writing skills, including grammatical, editorial, and proofreading skills
- Ability to interpret and present complex data accurately and concisely
- Effective administrative, organizational and planning skills; attention to detail and quality
- Ability to work on own initiative and effectively within a team
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of regulatory documentation and drug development process
- Great judgment and decision-making skills
- Good computer skills and skilled with client templates
- Good knowledge of document management systems and other relevant applications (e.g. Excel, Outlook)
Job: *Medical Writing
Organization: *CN BU
Title: Medical Writer
Location: CN-CN-Beijing-Beijing CN Dongzhimen South St
Requisition ID: 191413
PPD is an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength fosters and environment of mutual respect. PPD provides equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or other status within any other protected group