Biogen Area Commercial Manager,Beijing in Beijing, China
- Building an effective partnerships and expand business in the area. Ensure the supply of all terminals (target hospitals/ pharmacies) in the area and support the depth, breadth and sustainability of various businesses development.
- Strictly follow Biogen's commercial policies and compliance requirements, manage all levels of distributors in the area, including but not limited to new account opening, purchasing, sales and inventory, payment collection, order execution, logistics and transportation, channel compensation, return and exchange, etc.
- According to Biogen's project strategy and requirements, make the execution plan within the area and effective execute to support the business development.
- Good cross-functional communication. Build an effective collaboration mechanism. Support local/provincial/national reimbursement affairs and hospital listing. Stay up to date with local/provincial reimbursement policies and inform internal team of opportunities.
- According to Biogen's retail policy, rationally allocate resources and manage the daily management of the pharmacy, including but not limited to pharmacy training, PAP projects, pharmacy dual-channel business development, return and exchange, etc.
- In charge of drug procurement platform listing management in the area
Bachelor’s Degree Required
Pharmacy/medical background is preferred
Local territory language knowledge a must; proficiency in English is preferred
At least 5 years experience in pharmaceutical channel management in multinational corporation
Experience in retail channel management is preferred
Strong team player with a “Can do” and “Never give up” mentality