Bentley Commons at Bedford Concierge - Part-Time in Bedford, New Hampshire
Part-time second shift:
Acts as an ambassador of our facility by providing special assistance and information to Residents, families and visitors.
Proactive visits to new Residents, ensuring special needs are met. Provide clerical support; answer telephones, greet guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include, but are not limited to:
- Answer telephones and respond to Resident requests.
- Manage the flow of Residents in the lobby, ensuring that our Residents are helped in a timely fashion.
- Spontaneous desire to assist others and provide excellent service.
- Assist staff in providing and coordinating services to Residents, families and guests.
- Duplicate and distribute information.
- Assist Residents in scheduling of services in and out of the Community.
- Schedule transportation for Residents.
- Use courtesy, patience and tact in dealing with the public and Residents.
- Remind Departments of service delays.
- Perform follow-up calls to monitor Resident satisfaction with our services.
- Maintain confidentiality and HIPPA regulations in accordance with facility policies.
- Ability to pleasantly communicate with Residents.
- Provide legible communication.
- Maintain professional and effective communications with physicians and their office staff.
- Develop, promote and monitor excellence in the delivery of customer service.
- Monitor and track accuracy of Resident registrations process.
- Participate in Quality/Process Improvement programs as requested.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by Supervisor. Qualifications:
To perform the duties of this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential operational duty in a superior manner. Excellent customer service skills. Knowledge of, or willingness and ability to learn computer programs used in this facility. Proficient keyboard and data entry skills. Cheerful personality and creative. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required – 3 to 6 months experience and/or training.
I have read and understand the responsibilities of this position. I possess the qualifications indicated and am able to carry out the identified responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation.