Robert Half International Accounting Manager in Beaverton, Oregon
Robert Half Management Resources is seeking a talented Accounting Manager for thriving company in the Beaverton area. This role will require leading daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, and assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable. This will also include creating and monitoring the company's accounting and finance operations. For more information on this interim role, contact Chris Giroux with Management Resources at 503.525.853. We look forward to hearing from you!
• Coordinates all accounting/banking efforts
• Lead and encourage the full accounting team performance during the closing process to ensure deadlines are met
• Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; and initiating corrective actions.
• Assemble various technical accounting policies, procedures, and analyses
• Review and inspect the balance sheets and income statement accounts of Senior Accountants
• Maintain the ERP system including the monitoring of daily downloads
• Collaborate with FP&A and accounting management to develop relevant and timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against
• Maintains accounting controls by defining accounting policies and procedures including SOX controls for accounting staff and operations as needed.
• Is a key role in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, which includes system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
• Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements, which includes data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
• 5+ years of recent relevant financial experience
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting and/or Finance
• Accountant CPA are preferred
• Corporate Accounting experience
• Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
• Excellent technology skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/management-resources to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Beaverton, OR
Date Posted: May 22, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03600-9502577095
Staffing Area: Interim Project-Based Financial