Robert Half International Bookkeeper in Batavia, New York
Accountemps is looking for a bookkeeper with strong social skills and a collaborative work style. If you combine dynamic communication skills with a positive attitude and a professional demeanor, then you may thrive in this position. Contact us today.
Your responsibilities in this role
• Develop a well-organized system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures
• Maintain accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
• Balance accounts by reconciling entries
• Maintain and balance general ledger
• Maintain quality historical records by filing documents
• Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
• Craft Accounts Receivable invoices, reviewing payments received and record deposits
• BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
• 2+ years related work experience as a bookkeeper
• Experience using accounting software
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $18.00 - $23.00 / Hourly
Location: Batavia, NY
Date Posted: May 22, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02960-9502577262
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance