Cisco Account Manager (Commercial SMB Segmentation) in Bangkok, Thailand
What You'll Do
- Directly responsible in building up a strong relationships with the customer and key stakeholder from operation up to C Level
- Develops and drives a focused strategy towards to our customers by knowing the customer, market with wholistic create Cisco offerings and the organization’s to delivery our capabilities.
- Able to translate the chosen strategy into an action plan/business strategy.
- Develop & articulate sales strategies for all major opportunities and understand the buying cycle for the opportunities being pursued
- Able to execute sales and relation management activities in high complexity/cost/risk environment
- To lead vertical solution especially for SMB-Whitespace and new setting/ new GTM
- To organize a regular networking activities/events with channel team for build and strengthen relationships as well as expanding sales coverage advantage
Who You Are
- Min 8 years experiences in Thailand Commercial SMB/Distribution/Partner/IT vendors
- Passionate for Driving in Fast & Dynamic Market, Strategics thinking skill
- Good communication skill and Presentation Skill as well as able to manage tough all situation in any matter
- Very good in English for all writing, reading and speaking
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can’t put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.